welcome to my studio, let us learn and give sumeting that can be share...
Utk posting dibawah, pic x dpt dibesarkan sebab column x cukp bsar...sila klick kat picture utk besarkan :)

Jun 27, 2011

Life and Living

I cant never explain, why and when I becoming this way... Sometimes something happened for a reason... 
Yes, for a reason... And thing make me think... People said, to move forward dont turn back... But for me, I turn back to see what was happened, so thats make me clear to make another step... Trying to understand as much as people that I could... Once step in my life, your brain will spin up and hopefully it;s still working well before you could find the way out... I love the way I'm... and to tell the truth, tomorrow is more harder than today.Typical person... so typical... Human is the most complex creature I ever known. And its more complex when times come with feeling inside. Drive me insane sometimes... And why people still stand? coz they have to... Hey ya, I'm complex person... U great if u cant understand me, coz I couldn't understand it at all... 

-ESKEYBEE, I'm fighting inside-  




few pic update before I forget, the EXHIBITION... they are COOL btw....







ok...thats it :)

0 blogger yang penyayang:

Gallery